Tabs are like "buckets" that enable you to categorize your entries. Some examples of tabs are: Work, Diary, Ideas, Home Renovation etc.
Add a Tab
To create a new tab, just do the following:
- Swipe to the left or tap the “Tab” icon located at the upper right corner of the screen.
- Tap “Settings” located at the bottom right corner.
- Tap the "Add" icon at the top, right side.
- You'll be prompted to add in a Name for the new Tab.
- Click OK to finish adding a new Tab. You can also change its color in the same screen to easily differentiate it from the other existing Tabs.
- To leave the Tab option screen, tap on the "Back" icon.
- You'll be directed to an empty page in your newly created Tab.
Move a Tab
You can change the order of your Tabs by doing the following:
- Swipe to the left or tap the "Tab" icon on the upper right corner.
- Tap "Settings" on the bottom.
- Select a Tab.
- Then tap the "UP" or "DOWN" icon to change the order of the selected tab.
Edit a Tab
From the "Settings" function, you can choose to edit a tab and do the following:
- Change the name of your tab
- Change tab color
- Change tab font size & style
- Hide or unhide from your display screen.
- Delete a tab (CAUTION: All notes in the tab will be permanently deleted when the tab is deleted)
For more tips on how to use Daily Notes, follow us at:
Stay tuned for more updates!