You can easily share your notes/ tasks and even attachments in Daily Notes via Email. To do so, do the following:
Share a Note
To quickly email a note as either a Text or PDF, to the following:
- Tap on the "Options" icon on the bottom toolbar.
- Tap "Send Email"
- Choose whether to email your note as a PDF or text file to share it.
Share Task Lists
To share your tasks lists via Email, do the following:
- Swipe to the left and tap on "Tasks"
- Tap on the "Options" icon on the bottom right corner.
- Tap on "Share" to email your task lists.
Take note that all tasks added in a single Tab will be included in the email.
Share an Attachment
To email an attachment:
- Swipe to the left and tap on the "Media" tab.
- Long press on an attachment to select it.
- Then tap the "Email" icon on the bottom toolbar to share the attachment.
From here, you can also save a copy of the attachment & print it directly from your iPad to an iOS compatible printer.
For more tips on how to use Daily Notes, follow us at:
Stay tuned for more updates!