Daily Notes lets you easily add tasks to your notes under each Tab.
You can add a task to your notes by doing the following:
- Select first the Tab where you want to add a task.
- From the left Calendar, tap on the Tasks menu to display the Task screen.
- Hit +ADD at the bottom to start adding a task.
- Tap "Done" when you're finished adding a new task. It will immediately be added in your Task screen.
The Task screen also allows you to edit your task by changing its details, assigning a due date and time, giving priority, making it a recurring tasks and even adding a tag for each searching.
Moving Tasks in Different Tabs
You can move a task into a different tab anytime you want by doing the following:
- On the Task screen, tap on Tab.
- Select a different, available Tab to move a task in.
On the Task screen, select a Task then tap on Delete Task at the bottom of the screen.
For more tips on how to use Daily Notes, follow us at:
Stay tuned for more updates!