Tabs are like "buckets" that enable you to categorize your entries. Some examples of tabs are: Work, Diary, Ideas, Home Renovation etc.
Add a Tab
To create a new tab, just do the following:
- Tap “Settings” located at the bottom right corner.
- Tap on +ADD which is on top-right corner.
- At the prompt, enter a caption for the new Tab and hit OK to create a new tab.
Move a Tab
You can change the order of your Tabs by doing the following:
- Tap "Settings"
- Select the Tab.
- Tap the Move Up or Move Down icons to arrange its order.
Edit a Tab
From the Settings screen, you can choose to edit tab settings. Here you can do the following:
- Change the name of your tab
- Change tab color
- Change tab font size & style
- Hide or unhide from your display screen.
- Delete a tab (CAUTION: All notes in the tab will be permanently deleted when the tab is deleted)
For more tips on how to use Daily Notes, follow us at:
Stay tuned for more updates!